Armstrong Creek Update 3/8/22

Grooming Reports and Trail Conditions
CHOPPER 3

Armstrong Creek Update 3/8/22

Post by CHOPPER 3 »

The big question , " how are the trails "? We didn't get the 40 degree weather they were calling for last Saturday and Sunday , and we didn't get as much rain as predicted either . I took a ride yesterday on the SS2 out to lakes 8 and 9 and up to Newald . Trails look the same as they did last Friday , they are thin in corners and icy on the inside also . I didn't see much for bare ground , no water out there , I was surprised at how good they still are especially for March . We got a dusting of snow yesterday which helps out a bit . We will be out grooming Wednesday night and Thursday night . Trails are hard and fast and not a sheet of ice like most would expect . Road sections are still Ice covered . I didn't find any large trees down , but I cleared a lot of small brush in those sections . If your out , lend a hand to the groomer operators and toss some brush off the trail if it's safe to do so . I had a great ride , and I'm on an 89' 440 without studs , so most of you should have an even better ride 😉. Stay safe and Ride Right :arrow:
100 Miler Trail Boss
snoway

Re: Armstrong Creek Update 3/8/22

Post by snoway »

Great news.
Will plan on stopping for debris on trail
CHOPPER 3

Re: Armstrong Creek Update 3/8/22

Post by CHOPPER 3 »

👍🏻👍🏻
100 Miler Trail Boss