Armstrong Creek Update 1/15/22

Grooming Reports and Trail Conditions
CHOPPER 3

Armstrong Creek Update 1/15/22

Post by CHOPPER 3 »

The Armstrong Creek Tucker left town at 2:30 yesterday afternoon and made its way south to Intersection 30 via the SS1 & SS6. These trails are rated in good condition but are getting a little thin in some select areas .. We saw a quite a bit of traffic for a Friday . Once back to Armstrong , I headed north to Newald, and arrived there by 1:30 a.m. The NST1 was groomed down to Hwy O and up to Popple River . This trail was in amazing condition , and is rated excellent. The trails through the woods saw a lot of traffic , and got punished by a couple of " Ribbon Riding Thumb Jockeys " or as I would call Jack-Asse's . I appreciate the thumbs up , but don't pass the groomer and then blow the trail off of every corner for 25 miles . You sir , are a Jack Ass . Lucky for the rest of you we are here to clean up after " Mountain Sled Jed , One Ski Willy and Conveyor Belt Carl ". We will be back out tonight to do it all again . Be careful out there folks Ride Right and leave some trail for the next guy .
100 Miler Trail Boss